Filter Your Life Nasal Screens™ are:
- Made of 100% breathable non-latex, skin safe material.
- Designed to help protect against foreign air born particles that find their way into nasal passages.
- Reduce respiratory exposure to viruses, germs, flu’s, colds, bacteria, dust, pollen, pollutants, contaminants, second hand smoke and carcinogens.
For best results do the following:
- Clear nasal passages and dry nose.
- Carefully remove nasal screen from protective backing.
- Open nasal passages as wide as possible.
- Place nasal screen with tip adjacent to tip of nasal passage adhesive side up.
- Apply by gently pressing seal around entire nasal opening.
- For best results, use a mirror.
- Keep screen material tight for best breathability.