- When To Expect Your Order
- Shipping Tips
- Standard Shipping Rates for U.S. Deliveries
- Shipping Methods and Carriers
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or APO, FPO, or DPO Addresses
- Shipping to a P.O. box
- Signature Requirements
- If I request One-Day Shipping, will I get my order the next day?
- How much does shipping cost?
- What if the estimated delivery date has passed and I still don't have my order?
- Tracking Shipments
- Why You May Not See Tracking Information
- Carrier Tracking and Contact Information
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER
- Orders made before 12pm EST will be processed within 24 hours and shipped with 1-2 business days.
- Orders made after 12pm EST will be processed within 24 hours of the next business day and shipped with 1-2 business days.
- Orders made after 12pm EST on Fridays or holidays will be processed on the following Monday or open business day.
We strive to process your order as quickly as possible in our warehouse. We rely on our warehouse and shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx and UPS to deliver your order to you as efficiently as possible. On rare occasions this does not happen. We totally get and understand your fustration in these times and are committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Double check and validate your shipping address.
- This is the #1 reason why orders get lost. We use the US Postal website to validate address issues. http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp
- Enter your unit number or apartment number if you have one
- Do not use special characters between the number and street addreses i.e. 123.Main.St
- Enter a street and city name
- Double check your state
- TRACK YOUR ORDERS. If you have not received your tracking information within 48 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Day Orders are delivered Monday through Friday.
- Orders submitted after Friday 12pm EST are considered submitted on Monday.
- 2nd Day orders are not delivered on weekends (Sat & Sun).
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or APO, FPO, or DPO Addresses
Standard Shipping Deliveries may take longer--up to 21 days for APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
SHIPPING METHODS AND CARRIERS
Based on our experience, we have made shipping easy for you by having all orders shipped the same way. It is not possible to specify a preferred carrier when placing your order.
SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, OR APO, FPO, OR DPO ADDRESSES
Shipping method choices may be limited to these areas.
SHIPPING TO A P.O. BOX
We do ship to P.O. boxes.
Signature is NOT required upon delivery required. Please be sure to ship your orders to a location where someone can be present to accept the delivery. This will reduce your risk of losing your order. If no one is home during the day, we highly recommend that you use your work address for shipping. You can also leave a note for the delivery driver with instructions to place your order in a secure place.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- $9.90 flat rate for all orders using USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days).
- $23.85 flat rate for all orders using USPS Express Mail (Overnight for most addresses).
- variable rates for all orders using FedEx.
*In the event that additional charges may apply, we may modify your order and notify you after the order has been processed.
Back To Top
WHAT IF THE ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE HAS PASSED AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY ORDER?
Please check this information if available and read through the following options:
- If the tracking information indicates the package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbors, a building manager, or are placed somewhere relatively safe such as your porch, garage, or even behind bushes.
- If the tracking information indicates the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, it may have been undeliverable.
- If there is no tracking information, or you cannot locate the package and it is not being returned as undeliverable, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Before contacting us about your missing order, please confirm that you have followed the steps above. In this case, we will initiate an investigation with our warehouse and the shipping carrier. Please be patient as this process takes up to 7-10 business days.
If you have a tracking or delivery confirmation number, you can track your package via the shipment confirmation e-mail. The shipping method and carrier for your package will be listed in your account and in your shipment confirmation e-mail. If you need to contact the carrier, you'll find contact information below.
WHY YOU MAY NOT SEE TRACKING INFORMATION
- If you have not gotten your tracking number within 72 hours of your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination. (This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk.)
- The first package scan not be until delivery. (If you don't see any tracking data for your shipment, and the estimated delivery date has not yet passed, please do not be concerned.)
CARRIER TRACKING AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Note: Each link below will take you to an external website.
|Carrier||Tracking Information||Contact Information|