Defend Yourself Against Allergies and Flu Droplets
Did you know:
- 50 million American people suffer from Allergy symptoms each year (1 in 5 Americans) including indoor/outdoor, food & drug, latex, insect, skin and eye allergies.
- Of the 50 million Americans, indoor/outdoor allergies account for 40 million. These allergies are caused from airborne allergens which the First Defense Nasal Screens have been proven to reduce up to 99%.
- Passengers on airplanes tend to get sick because of other sick passengers around them. The confined space increases your chances to catch their cold.
- 1 out of 4 Americans suffer from Asthma or Allergies.
- The annual cost of allergies is estimated at nearly $7 Billion dollars ($5.7 Billion is from drugs and $300 Million is from office visits).
- Allergies account for almost 4 Million missed/lost days at work each year. This costs approximately $700 Million in lost productivity.